IT Security Leader
Deloitte Central Europe delivers professional advisory services including Audit, Risk Services, Consulting, Financial Advisory and Tax across 18 countries in Central Europe to a broad range of organizations. The Information Technology function is a key component in providing support to over 4,500 Deloitte Central Europe employees and driving innovation and automation onward throughout the firm.
The Deloitte Central Europe Information Technology Function is looking for new colleagues in Rzeszow. We are looking for:
IT Security Leader
- Research the latest information technology security trends;
- Monitor Deloitte networks for security breaches and investigate violations when they occurs;
- Help to design, implement, and maintain IT security plan;
- Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices;
- Direct the installation and use of security tools (e.g., firewalls, data encryption), to protect sensitive information;
- Recommend security enhancements to IT Management;
- Ensure that IT security audits are conducted periodically or as needed (e.g., when a security breach occurs).
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Security;
- 5+ years IT Security to include developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans;
- Information security certification required at least in one of CISSP/CISM/CISA/CEH;
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks such as ISO 27001, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST is preferred;
- Project Management experience and experience with creating and managing project plans is preferred;
- Risk Management;
- English – advanced level, both written and spokep>
- Analytical skill, sense of responsibility, reliability and thoroughness;
- Good communication skills.
What do we offer:
- Opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills.
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Possibility for a career growth and diversity and attractive terms of employment.
Please click "Apply" and submit your application in English.
We will contact only selected candidates.
Requisition code: PLEX_129534
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top