IT PMO Manager / Senior Consultant
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Responsible for leading/overseeing the effective application of PMO processes, as well as providing excellence in execution/delivery of projects on an ongoing, strategic and operational basis, working with varying levels of leadership across IT.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of high-risk, complex projects, directly affecting the Deloitte’s strategy to meet technology and business requirements on-time and within budget.
- Manages issues and changes to
- 7+ years experience managing large cross functional IT projects as a Project Manager
- 7+ years experience leading all phases of a business solution delivery life cycle: planning, analysis, design, build, test, and deployment
- 7+ years experience in the administration/quality management of IT projects
- A good honors Degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Business, mathematics or related disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in working with diverse business groups and IT Leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in financial management principles as they relate to project management and delivery of a business case (budget vs. earned progress, capital vs. expense, etc.)
- Proven ability to work within a team environment, manage multiple projects, and adapt to frequent change
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in an environment of competing interests and limited resources
- Expert problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Experience directly interfacing with senior business and IT stakeholders for clients
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Excellent MS power point skills
- Industry experience in Telecommunication and Technology
- Certified in either PRINCE2 or PMP
- Certified in TOGAF, COBIT, ITIL
- Experience working with the Big 4 or similar consulting environment
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions with superior analytical and problem solving skills. Besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills, candidates should have proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities. An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel is a pre-requisite.
Positions may be based in Indonesia but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DC341-129709-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top