IT Manager - ERS Group - Audit Department
- Higher education in Information Technology
- At least six years' work experience in audit, consulting or risk management in the IT sphere, or relevant experience working for an IT department
- IT auditing experience in 'Big-4' companies (preferred)
- Knowledge with regards to IT network architecture, ERP software (e.g. Oracle, 1C, SAP)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project managing and reporting skills
- Commitment to achieving results
- Availability for extensive business trips
- CISA/CISM/CISSP or equivalent qualification or proven progress towards obtaining qualification (preferred)
- Experience with business intelligence systems such as ACL (preferred)
- Strong mathematical skills (preferred)
- Fluent in English.
Requisition code: 110569
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top