IT Financial Controller
Deloitte Central Europe delivers professional advisory services including Audit, Risk Services, Consulting, Financial Advisory and Tax across 18 countries in Central Europe to a broad range of organizations. The Information Technology function is a key component in providing support to over 5,000 Deloitte Central Europe employees and driving innovation and automation onward throughout the firm.
The Deloitte Central Europe Information Technology Department is looking for new colleagues in Rzeszow. We are looking for:
IT Financial Controller
- Preparing and controlling monthly forecasts and annual budgets of regional IT area;
- Control of accounting and invoices;
- Looking for cost efficiencies and process improvements;
- Costs control;
- Asset control;
- Policies and documentation preparation;
- Coordination tasks, reporting and communication on management level;
- Supervising various purchasing activities (Inventory management; Computer fleet management; Software licensing, leasing agreements and contract management).
- University graduate on financial/accounting field (Bachelor or Master degree);
- Previous experience of using any Finance/IT solutions;
- Experience in controlling, budgeting and forecasting is a high advantage;
- Accounting and finance knowledge;
- Previous experience in accounting for IT department is advantage;
- Excellent MS office knowledge (especailly MS excel);
- Previous experience with the relevant systems: Lotus Notes, SAP, reporting tools, SharePoint as advantage;
- Previous experience with leading complex tasks and small projects;
- English advanced level, both written and spoken;
- Comfortable with information technology, working with various systems and data in parallel;
- Analytical skills, sense of responsibility and thoroughness;
- Good communication skills and negotiation skills as well as willingness to learn new systems and processes.
What do we offer:
- Opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Possibility for a career growth and diversity and attractive terms of employment;
- International working environment.
Please click "Apply" and submit your application in English.
We will contact only selected candidates.
Requisition code: PLEX_124907
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top