IT Consultant / IT Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory team
Currently we are looking for candidates who will join Consulting Department in Warsaw on the position of:
IT Consultant / IT Senior Consultant in Risk Advisory Team
General role description:
We advise our clients in the area of Information Technology – IT Governance, IT Risk Management, Information Security, IT Due Diligence and Post-Merger Integration, Software Asset Management and IT Audit.
The role is based in Warsaw, but strong candidates willing to be based in Krakow, Katowice, Wroclaw or Lodz will also be considered.
The perfect candidate should have:
- Master degree in information systems, computer science or related discipline
- 3 – 5 years of experience in IT-related roles (systems implementation, IT management, information security, IT audit, data management, IT transformation), preferably in consulting, audit or FSI
- Professional certifications (e.g. CISA, CGEIT, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001LA)
- Technical background in IT
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of compliance and risk review procedures, business processes and internal controls
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Flexibility to travel
- Being part of the dynamic and ambitious team, working with the experts in their areas of specialization and having exposure to the IT executives and professionals
- Involvement in challenging and complex engagements in a variety of industries
- Working in an international environment
- Possibilities to develop yourself, your engagements portfolio and your team
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefit package
- Individual career path
Requisition code: 117047
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top