IT Business Projects Operations Manager
Title: IT Business Projects Operations Manager
Hiring Location: Open
Organization: Technology & Infrastructure
Lead and enhance organizational capabilities by developing, implementing, and communicating key business goals and initiatives. Provide insight and recommendations to help achieve the vision and strategic priorities of the organization. Responsible for driving project efforts across channels and developing related communications to share priorities and status with stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define business requirements and organize project sprints based on tasks needed to execute project
- Collaborate with channel leader and project stakeholders to prioritize portfolio of projects for the respective channel
- Coordinate, create, and distribute communications and project status communications for the organization as well as channel specific efforts
- Drive effective participation across stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery of projects
- Organize and facilitate project specific meetings and events
- Independently analyze and craft execution plans; delegated problems; and escalate issues as needed to drive resolution
Years of Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience required; strong business analysis, client service, and project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field, MBA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required. Must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Strong PowerPoint skills required.
- Superior time management/organizational skills including appropriate sense of urgency and proactive approach
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven ability to take a project from inception (idea stage), and organize a plan to deliver the final working solution. Leads and manages all aspects of the project.
- PMI certification recommended.
- Agile development / scrum certification or experience preferred.
- Acute sense of professional judgment including appropriate risk taking and political savvy
- Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients
- Goal oriented with initiative and willingness to take on responsibilities beyond the scope of job description, as needed, to ensure timely solution of problems
- Self-starter with ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and deal with ambiguity
- Consulting experience recommended
Requisition code: E18NATSMGRSH085-ITL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top