IT Business Analyst (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our technology consultants provide major financial institutions, large public entities and global organisations with customised solutions and strategic advice, for both technical, process and organisational aspects, covering most IT domains
What is it about?
As IT Business Analyst, you will:
- Participate in technology strategy formulation, implementation and planning in alignment with business priorities
- Work on designing architectural mappings and solution modelling
- Working with clients to reshape technology operations
- Integrate IT systems into businesses for maximum effectiveness
- Participate in efficiency studies covering cost structures and operational maturity
- Perform services assessments and develop due diligence reporting
- Develop Digital agendas and roadmaps, and next-generation technical solutions
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Master degree (Bac+4/5) in information technology or computer science
- Be Proactive and dynamic, you pay attention to detail and have a client-orientated approach
- Demonstrate your people skills will enable you to build lasting and trusting relationships with our clients and company teams
- Have a previous internship/experience in a relevant area will be considered an asset
- Be fluent in English and French; German will be considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as IT Business Analyst and you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan.
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
What impact will you make ?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter page or website.
Requisition code: J123131
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top