IT Business Analyst
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Tracks and communicates incident, problem and change management processes. Independently, gathers requirements and/or information related to an assigned business function(s) to facilitate the design, development, support and ongoing maintenance of technology services and operations using the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework. Creates and maintains a catalogue of all development items, including service level/operating-level agreements or change management statuses, and ensures all documentation, processes, and approvals are complete. May specialize in Service Management processes.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with stakeholders/support groups and users to expedite incident resolution as well as change plans. Coordinates meetings to gather status/requirements and develop standardized documentation.
- Develops and maintains process flows and assists in the design and configuration of Service Management Incident, Problem, and Change processes.
- Tracks processes and development items such as Service Level Agreements, Aging tickets, and workflow. Analyzes the work/process flow for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Performs administrative and reconciliation duties, including documentation of completed processes and approvals, in support of the change, incident, and problem management processes and audits associated with the processes.
- Defines & Tracks Quality Assurance Metrics. Mean Time to Resolve, Incident per Device, Incident per Headcount, etc.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
Intermediate proficiency with developing process maps/flows using standard software (e.g. Visio); Intermediate knowledge and understanding of IT service life-cycle management models and frameworks (e.g., ITIL) and process improvement frameworks (e.g., Six Sigma, TQM); Intermediate knowledge of Service Now; Master level of knowledge with Excel.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree; Minimum of 3 years of related experience conducting business process analysis (change management) within a large professional organization or enterprise.
Requisition code: E17NATSSPESH007-ITL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top