IT Architect / Senior IT Architect (m/f)
Discover your workplace of the future!
Who we are?
Deloitte is one of Croatia's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and enterprise risk services to a wide range of Croatian and international clients. We have more than 190 talented people in Zagreb offices dedicated to helping our clients excel. Here's a specific opportunity to experience Deloitte firsthand. We are developing our Technology Consulting practice and have several open vacancies for
IT Architect / Senior IT Architect (m/f)
The IT Architect / Consultant at Deloitte define the structures of solutions and IT architectures to address client business problems. They aim to understand client needs and business challenges. They are exposed to works in levels of abstraction, and must apply industry knowledge.
The solutions they provide are linked to Business, Enterprise, or IT architectures and may include systems, applications, and process components. They may also involve the application and integration of a broad variety of products, technologies and services, and various architectural styles and domains.
Join us as IT Consultant (Architect) and you will also:
- Work in a collaborative team
- Create presentations and present findings to clients
- Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
- Listen to clients, understanding their business requirements, and systematically forming definitions of the structures of an information technology solution (an architecture)
- You may also be involved during the construction of a solution as an advocate for the client, and provide technical leadership and guidance to the external architecture construction team
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships with clients
- Excellent interpersonal relations and ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- 5+ years of overall experience in consulting, in IT or system delivery roles
- 5+ years of development experience analyzing, scoping, and building technology solutions on various platform architectures
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and in teams
- High technical aptitude
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Readiness to travel to some extent
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with design and architecture patterns
- Exposure across OS (Windows, UNIX), Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), Master
- Data Management, Data Warehousing, ETL, application server (J2EE, .NET) and other technologies
- Experience in IT strategy, IT planning, value management, infrastructure and/or applications architecture, sourcing or IT transformation
- Exposure to business application design, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and implementation projects for large IT organizations using systems integration methods and technologies
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions and platforms
- Certification as IT Architect would be a strong asset
- Exposure to industry data models such as Banking Data Warehouse is highly desirable
- Managing delivery projects of 3+ people
- Ability to provide vision and mentoring for junior staff
We encourage qualifying candidates to apply via Apply Online button.
All applications will be held in strict confidence. The closing date for the receipt of applications for this search is 28 February, 2016 but the ad will remain active for open applications till end of May.
Applications without CV attached will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Requisition code: IT ARCH CRO FY17
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top