IT Application Support Officer (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our IT department creates the technological environment and assistance that enables employees to quickly access vital information and succeed in their job on a daily basis using the most efficient powerful tools and emergent technologies.
In order to reinforce our Operationnal team we are cuttenly looking for an IT Application Support Officer.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Centralize technical problems
- Analyze and solve technical issues and documenting
- Improve applications performance
- Be responsible of new applications
- Test and product application development
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Assist to our customers concerning firm applications
To fit in the role, you also:
- Have at least a 2 year University degree in Computer Sciences
- Have 2 years of experience in Tomcat (installation and configuration), Java, JSP
- Have good knowledge of SQL2012 (functions, stored procedures, triggers, …), ADO.Np>
- Have a strong knowledge in IIS from 7.0, Dotnet framework 4.0 & + , Advanced request routing
- Have good knowledge of Windows 8/Windows 2012, Windows 10/Windows 2016 are an asset
- Are curious, with a strong team spirit, comfortable working independently, and open to learn from colleagues
- Have a good attention to details and a good stress resilience
- Are a problem solver and result oriented
- Are passionate for IT and you are self-learner
- Are fluent in English
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter or website.
Requisition code: E131952
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top