Internship – Risk Services /IT
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
Deloitte’s Enterprise Risk Services has a risk-based approach, experienced professionals, comprehensive methodologies, and technical resources for serving our client in the areas of information security, IT and internal audit, risk management, and compliance. The Control Assurance Consultant’s responsibilities will consist in an active participation in different projects.
- Understanding of business and technical environments,
- Active participation in different projects.
- Undertaking reviews of information systems and providing recommendation
- Improving and maximizing the confidentiality, integrity, availability, efficiency and effectiveness of the information system environment.
- The new team member will be supervised and guided by a senior team member through our approach and methodology. We are looking for candidates who possess a good university curriculum and with a focus on IT, security or audit (ASE – CSIE, UB – Mathematics & Informatics), interested in applying their theoretical knowledge.
- University Degree – preferably (ASE – CSIE, UB – Mathematics & Informatics, Polytechnic University)
- Very good understanding of the IT field;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Very good technical and business English;
- Ability to perform process analysis;
- Ability to provide innovative solutions;
- Capability to work effectively either individually or as a member of a multi-skilled team;
- Team spirit, resilience, flexibility, adaptability and self-motivation
Requisition code: IT_7635
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top