Intern/Junior Consultant - Risk Advisory/Internal Audit
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
Deloitte’s Risk Advisory practice has a risk-based approach, experienced professionals, comprehensive methodologies, and technical resources for serving our client in the areas of information security, IT and internal audit, risk management, and compliance.
- Understanding of business and its internal processes
- Active participation in different projects
- Undertaking reviews of internal processes and providing recommendation
- Improving and maximizing the confidentiality, integrity, availability, efficiency and effectiveness of the internal processes
- Evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Establish working relationships with client personnel
The new team member will be supervised and guided by a senior team member through our approach and methodology.
- University Degree – preferably economic background;
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Very good technical and business English;
- Ability to perform process analysis;
- Capability to work effectively either individually or as a member of a multi-skilled team;
- Team spirit, resilience, flexibility, adaptability and self-motivation
- Willingness to travel
Requisition code: IA_19_09_2016
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top