International Tax Quantitative Consulting Services - Tax Senior
Deloitte Tax LLP (Deloitte Tax) helps companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
Deloitte Tax, LLP's International Tax / Transfer Pricing Services ("ITTP") practice, comprised of both National Tax and regional professionals, helps multinational companies align their global tax position with their business strategy to maintain a competitive advantage and provide shareholder value. ITTP teams support clients' cross-border transactions, assess their international tax attributes and strategies, and provide a range of services including transfer pricing and tax-effective supply chain management.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Tax Senior in our IT.QCS practice, a national group within our ITTP practice. The individual will report directly to the national leaders of the IT.QCS practice. The focus of the IT.QCS group is to sell and deliver quality, customizable, technology and process solutions for international tax issues involving large or complex data.
Work with the national IT.QCS leaders, others in the IT.QCS group and local office teams in the design and execution of complex IT.QCS projects with significant clients of Deloitte Tax, LLP. IT.QCS projects include those involving:
- Attributes (e.g., earnings & profits, tax basis, Sec. 987, foreign tax credit);
- Modeling (e.g., efficiency, transactional, legislative, controversy); and
- Provision (e.g., process, remediation).
Responsibilities also include, assisting in the advancement of the IT.QCS practice including the implementation of new and existing quantitative solutions and processes.
- a bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science, information systems or a related field and approximately 2 years of related work experience
- a graduate degree in accounting, tax, law, computer science, information systems or a related field is a plus;
- International Tax experience;
- quantitative and modeling skills combined with interest and experience in process improvement and efficiency;
- strong technological and verbal/written communications;
- advanced skills in Microsoft Office and other tax software;
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification, or law license is a plus
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18NYCTSRCKK010-IT
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top