International Tax Quantitative Consulting Services - Tax Manager
Deloitte Tax LLP (Deloitte Tax) helps companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
Deloitte Tax, LLP's International Tax / Transfer Pricing Services ("ITTP") practice, comprised of both National Tax and regional professionals, helps multinational companies align their global tax position with their business strategy to maintain a competitive advantage and provide shareholder value. ITTP teams support clients' cross-border transactions, assess their international tax attributes and strategies, and provide a range of services including transfer pricing and tax-effective supply chain management.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Tax Manager in our IT.QCS practice, a national group within our ITTP practice. The individual will report directly to the national leaders of the IT.QCS practice. The focus of the IT.QCS group is to sell and deliver quality, customizable, technology and process solutions for international tax issues involving large or complex data.
Work with the national IT.QCS leaders, others in the IT.QCS group and local office teams in the design and execution of complex IT.QCS projects with significant clients of Deloitte Tax, LLP. IT.QCS projects include those involving:
- Attributes (e.g., earnings & profits, tax basis, Sec. 987, foreign tax credit);
- Modeling (e.g., efficiency, transactional, legislative, controversy); and
- Provision (e.g., process, remediation).
Responsibilities also include, assisting in the advancement of the IT.QCS practice including the development, enhancement, and implementation of new and existing quantitative solutions and processes.
- a bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science, information systems or a related field and approximately 4 years of related work experience
- a graduate degree in accounting, tax, law, computer science, information systems or a related field is a plus;
- International Tax experience;
- quantitative and modeling skills;
- project management skills combined with interest and experience in process improvement and efficiency;
- managerial, organizational, technology and verbal/written communications;
Requisition code: E17SEATMGRKK050-IT
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top