Intermediate Human Resources Analytics Specialist
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment? Our Human Capital practice is on the forefront of helping to solve the government's most complex challenges – from the organizational shifts that result from rapidly evolving missions, to declining job satisfaction, duplication of HR services across agencies, and continuously rising costs of HR systems. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with Federal clients, consider a career in Deloitte's Federal Human Capital practice.
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Analyst in the Human Capital group you will:
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices
- Lead and support tasks and portions of the project scope on engagements related but not limited to HR Service Delivery, Learning & Development, Communications, Change Management, and Compensation and Reward programs
- Demonstrate a foundational understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Independently perform tasks with some guidance to execute a portion of the project scope
- Assist in the administration and control of manpower data information systems used to capture all of the organization's manpower resources, which include a variety of personnel.
- Analyze, reconcile & report on manpower data to ensure database records reflect approved organizational hierarchy and position or personnel movements.
- Serve as Manpower Point of Contact function for multiple organizational areas by updated manpower records belonging to each
- Review and provide reports based on manpower data and monitor manpower system los
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
- Typically has 1 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
- Ability to work independently under general guidance
- Experience working in teams and in a team environment that is process-oriented and deadline-driven
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role, secret clearance is required
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as internet research tools
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17SDCPDAR27977-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top