Deloitte Consulting'sis a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies, governments, and organizations around the world. Our goal is to improve our clients' organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people.
Work you'll do
As a DeloitteIntelligence Analystin the Data Science practice of Deloitte's Human Capital group, you will provide technical and analytical support in a consulting environment. The job functions include the following:
- Provide overall project management and client relationship support
- Actively participate in defining project scope and objectives
- Provide technical design assistance for predictive model development
- Present and communicate project deliverables/results to clients
- Provide support and assistance for the implementation of predictive models
- Participate in sales presentations to potential clients
Our Intelligence Analysts specialists use data and analytics technologies to help clients interpret data and make informed business decisions. Working collaboratively with diverse clients around the world, we also provide change management assistance and help clients design business processes that integrate predictive modeling within their existing infrastructure. Learn more about our Actuarial, Rewards & Analytics practice .
- 6-8 years of experience
- Well-developed critical thinking skills and demonstrated oral communications.
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience supporting a range of customers including decision makers and senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to review and incorporate multiple sources of information.
- Experience with a broad range of analytical tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir (other analytic tools).
- Prior experience supporting members of the Intelligence Community.
- Experience leading or participating in information exchanges across IC and law enforcement community.
- Prior experience developing and coordinating executive level deliverables.
- Experience in the development and coordination of finished intelligence.
- Experience with screening and vetting.
- TS-SCI CI Poly Required
- Perform in-depth all-source research and analysis.
- Prepare assessments for policy, intelligence, law enforcement, and homeland security communities.
- Support strategic analyses to guide national policy on counterterrorism, encourage collaboration in counterterrorism community; identify intelligence gaps, connections, and terrorist information.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18MCLCSCDF208-SO
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top