Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges
Federal Practice - Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting's dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human capital advisory services.
The Instructional Technologist will perform software programming functions to convert and upload content to learning delivery systems. Resolve defects identified in functionality checks and coordinate with development team and
technical SMEs as necessary. Provide support to our client's Help Desk to assist in diagnosing problems and coordinate with our client's technical team.
Selected Applicants will undergo a security / background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph required
- Assist in documenting technical issues and solutions to non-technical stakeholder audience.
- Assist and contribute to configuration, quality control and deployment of training materials
- presented through video, virtual, or web-based delivery methods.
- Assist in the deployment of technology tools and delivery of technology based learning activities
- and content.
- Assist customers/users on learning delivery systems, applications, and tools.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, online tutorials, job aids, web pages, SOPs, FAQs, and
- procedures for the use of learning delivery systems, applications, and tools.
- Gather and provide metrics, feedback, and reports regarding learning delivery systems and
- training materials.
- Identify, document, and troubleshoot learning delivery system constraints and issues with
- selected tools and course content. Provide resolutions when applicable, and provide troubleshooting
- details to technical support in the event that internal resolution is unsuccessful.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend learning applications and tools to enhance content delivery.
- Incorporate various media files and formats into web-based training materials/courses.
- TS/SCI w/Polygraph Clearance
- HTML/ SNAGIT/ ADOBE/ C++/ Python/ Multimedia
Requisition code: E17FMEACONSRG215-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top