Institutional Trust Service Offering - Tax Senior
Deloitte Tax LLP helps companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
The Institutional Trust service offering is a rapidly developing service offering at Deloitte. The offering is built on a scale that includes a highly-leveraged, nationally managed compliance center in our US practice based in India and a management team in the US. Deloitte currently is in the process of increasing market share which allows for immense potential for advancement for our professionals in this service offering.
The Senior Consultant will be based in the US and focused on developing the service offering with managers and above who are also dedicated to the institutional trust service offering.
· Implement standard processes and technology
· Develop a deep understanding of the technology processes and various technology platforms used in serving institutional trust clients
· Prepare complex returns
· Detail review basic returns
· Communicate directly with various client personnel
· Develop Tax professionals at the staff level both in US and India
· Assist with development of and delivery of trainings
· Three or more years' experience in providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work papers and income tax returns with an emphasis in trusts and individuals
· Adaptive working style
· Ability to work in a virtual environment
· Strong process, technology, and communication skills
· Strong project management and change management skills
· Knowledge of managing projects including scheduling, budgeting, client correspondence and billing
· Excellent technology, research and writing skills
· Ability to learn things quickly both technically and in tax software
· Willing to gain knowledge of large scale trust department process and technology
· CPA, Enrolled Agent or other appropriate certification within a couple years
· Strong process and technology skills
· Experience with Thomson Reuters OneSource Trust Tax, CCH TrustUS, and various trust accounting systems a plus
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18CHITSRCKK027-ITG
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top