We are looking for a new member of our internal legal team. A suitable candidate for this position should have an appropriate level of legal knowledge in commercial, civil and labour law, be motivated by new challenges, and be a good team player capable of working in a dynamic and international environment. We offer excellent opportunities for professional and personal development, interesting work and support in seizing the opportunities we provide.
- Maintaining the company's legal agenda – mainly in the area of corporate, commercial (contractual), labour and civil law & regulatory matterp>
- Resolution and management of the company's legal issues, ie legal assistance and support to other in-house departments: office manager, marketing, human resources, financial department etc;
- Legal research and preparation of legal advice;
- Regular monitoring of new legislation and its subsequent implementation in the company;
- Preparation of internal corporate documentation, organisation of general meetings, execution of corporate changes etc;
- Representing the company before official authorities (trade office, commercial court etc);
- Drafting and reviewing standard company documents, including contract templates and internal policies;
- Contract negotiation;
- Local implementation of global policies and their adjustment to domestic environment; and
- Cooperation with external legal advisors and the regional internal legal team.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Interesting training opportunities and systematic Deloitte education;
- Opportunity for an international career in a global company; and
- Attractive remuneration and wide range of employee benefits.
- University master's degree (Slovak law);
- At least five years of relevant experience at an internal legal department of an international firm;
- Previous experience with the execution/management of legal projects or participation in projects with responsibility for legal matters;
- Previous experience with labour law, public procurement and data privacy; and
- Working professional use of English, both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to assume responsibilities in short time;
- Team player willing to learn and grow, especially in a highly-specialised area;
- Dynamic and stress resistant; and
- Flexible and proactive.
Requisition code: SKEX03134128
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top