Information Security, Risk, and Governance Manager
Title: Information Security, Risk, and Governance Manager
Location: Hermitage, TN.
Department: Network Services
Engineer, design, and configuration of Large Enterprise Network Security Infrastructure technologies that achieve the proper balance of cost, service level agreements and technology risks at levels consistent with Deloitte's business and ITS strategies. This position is focused on ongoing operational support of Deloitte's Network Security infrastructure, including management, implementation, service analysis, and evaluation of deployed technologies. Service reporting, continuous improvement, post-mortem reviews, and management of SLA adherence are included in the daily responsibilities of this role.
As part of Manager of the US Security Service Management team, this role functions as a liaison with internal customers and third party vendors for strategic planning, technology integration, security standards, engineering design, business analysis, training and instruction for first level support, management of engineers, and project participation representing the team through project life cycles.
Additional responsibilities include management of firewall hardware and software from multiple vendors, management of Site-to-Site tunnels, creation of firewall rules, engineering and implementation of project specific infrastructure, acting as an escalation resource for operations teams, and participation in product evaluations. The candidate will be required to adhere to Network Security Standards for infrastructure design, ensure compliance on all internal and external ITS projects, and observe consistent policies and processes.
- Experience leading team with technical focus.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems preferred or relevant technical training or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of Data Networking background
- 3 years experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting Checkpoint firewalls
- Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Experience in the management of large campus and Data Center Networks
- Strong understanding of Virtual Private Networking, VLANs, and TCP/IP
- Experience troubleshooting complex LAN / WAN issues
- Past experience with large network migrations a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Able to be a self-started and work independently.
- A strong team player with an experience working in multi-cultural environment
- Align with Organization's strategic and cultural objectives
- Willingness and availability to work after normal business hours and willing to travel as necessary
- Must be a US citizen.
Requisition code: E18HERSMGRSH070-ITL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top