Information Security Architect
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
This role will support the development of information technology solutions by leading and evaluating the security components of solution architectures with a focus on cloud. This will include determining security requirements, design specifications, and compliance controls as well validating adherence to security policies, standards, and industry-accepted best practices. This role will be responsible for providing deep technical expertise regarding security risks and risk mitigation approaches. Additionally, this role will assist in the creation a unified approach to security to support the rapid evolution and innovation needs of our information technology projects and cloud migration efforts.
- Develop security architecture and guiding principles to support information technology initiatives with a focus on cloud
- Drive, influence and coordinate a secure approach to the development of solutions across the enterprise
- Deliver deep technical guidance related to enhancing the security posture information technology solutions
- Participate in the security governance model, establishing policies, standards and best practices
- Proactively address changes in the external threat landscape that have an impact on the use of on-premise and cloud computing technologies
- Lead, coach and mentor project teams to incorporate security into enterprise and client-facing applications
- Assist with the integration of security into cloud services delivery standards
- Oversee and drive the design and implementation of security architecture controls in support of compliance requirements
- Develop and deliver communications to management and company-wide stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relevant educational or professional experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT infrastructure related field
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise information security architecture and information security system design.
- At least 1 year experience integrating security into cloud solutions
- Experience with Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) security
- Experience developing cloud security vision, strategy and roadmap
- Solid background in general security practices such as identity and access management (IAM), encryption, and multi-factor authentication, security information and event management (SIEM), and others
- Security certifications such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hack (CEH), or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) desired
- Knowledge of cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001 or NIST 800-32 desired
- Must be able to quickly and succinctly architect and create technical solution documentation
- Consulting skills (client service orientation, conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information, negotiation, project management, etc.)
- Excellent communication, listening and facilitation skills
- Up to 10% travel required
Requisition code: E17NATSSRMBJ137-ITL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top