Informatica – Senior Data Engineer
Informatica – Senior Data Engineer
- Strong data analysis and SQL skills in Relational/Columnar/Big data environments (Joins, Union, rank, group by, order etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile implementation methodology and working in a globally distributed team structure
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Informatica 9.x and above experience
- Strong proficiency in using SQL for developing and testing source to target mappings with business rules
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
- Experience developing, tuning, and maintaining ETLs, with an emphasis on ETL logic, push down optimization exception handling, error reprocessing, Audit balance control framework, mass data loading and batch schedule design.
- Background in using standard ETL tools with knowledge of creating workflows
- Experience with modern data integration patterns and techniques in high data volume and big data environments (including Hana and Hadoop)
- Create and test ETL applications consisting of ETL mappings and workflows
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills with understating of tradeoff between parallel processing, partitioning and CPU utilization
- Experience performing root cause analysis and ability to communicate the analysis/solution with stakeholders for remediation
- 6+ years of work experience
- 3+ years working with Informatica
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Application Management Services
In today's business world, the cost and complexity of informationtechnology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with acomplex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain.At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients tomake sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achievingbetter business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services,including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clientsto fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and businessobjectives. Learn moreabout our Application Management Services practice.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Link
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18SJOCSRCJB611-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top