Industry Marketing Team Lead – Senior Manager
Are you a marketing and communications professional — with strong ties in Consulting, industry and technology marketing — who is unafraid to think differently, always thinks strategically, and keeps current on the latest trends? A team player who can creatively build programs tied to business objectives? We are seeking passionate and experienced professionals to play in this world. If this is you, hit the "apply now" button!
This position (office location flexible), is responsible for providing strategic marketing direction and leadership for Deloitte Consulting's Industry sector.
The Industry Marketing Team Lead oversees strategy, planning and execution for integrated marketing programs and campaigns that support Deloitte Consulting's Industry sector, and manages a team of senior industry marketing professionals. The ideal candidate will be a marketing professional — with strong ties to Industry and experience in B2B technology marketing, and consulting marketing — with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of a matrix organization and to lead a diverse and high performing team. The candidate will have deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications, including Digital and Social, Channel marketing, Campaign development, marketing strategy and client centric marketing.
What you'll do:
As an Industry Marketing Lead in Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of the Deloitte US Firms, you will contribute to the growth and development of our organization in a variety of ways, including:
- To serve as marketing and communications advisor to business and key stakeholders in our Industry sector
- To develop, maintain, and drive prioritization of industry marketing and communications campaigns
- To create and execute account based marketing plans
- To design, plan and execute priority campaigns, utilizing integrated approach
- To provide innovative approaches and deliver best practices
- To collaborate across the organization to design and deliver campaigns
- To plan and manage budgets
- To develop metrics and KPIs to measure success
- To develop and support other team members, as appropriate
- Lead a team of diverse marketing professionals
The individual will serve as trusted marketing and communications advisors to key business leaders and stakeholders. He/She is part of the Marketing & Communications team at Deloitte.
Skills and Competencies:
- Deep understanding of the business and its strategies, with a focus on technology and industries
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities; ability to manage multiple and complex priorities
- Ability to make connections in highly matrixed environment, with eye on integration
- Strong persuasive communication skills; able to gain consensus through influence and pivot when warranted
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on marketing and communications strategy and planning
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing, Economics, Engineering or a related business field
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Previous experience in B2B marketing
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Deep understanding of Social and Digital tools
- Master's Degree, MBA preferable
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NYCSSMRJD030-MDL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top