Individual Swiss Tax Services in an international environment - Expatriate Taxation, Manager / Senior Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Tax Team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise discerning customers on complex expatriate tax issues in connection with Swiss legislation? Then we’re the right company for you.
The Tax Team integrated in the department Global Employer Service (GES) provide international organisations with leading strategies to enable mobility and international assignment programs, optimizing Tax and compliance conditions.
As a Senior Manager or Manager you are managing Global Engagements which mainly includes having the overall responsibility for one of Swiss compliance teams, being responsible for the high quality work delivered to our clients, being the main contact person for client key stakeholders, being responsible for the development of other team members.
What you can expect from us
- You will work in the tax compliance areas for individuals and international clients.
- You are responsible for providing tax technical advice and recommendation on implementations to international clients in complex areas.
- We offer you existing career opportunities as well as a broad internal management training programme.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Our projects often have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to manage the work of client service team members, play an active role in contributing in attaining team goals, ensuring your team is managed and developed effectively.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Basel or Zurich.
- You have commercial apprenticeship degree, an academic qualification in law or economics, a certified fiduciary diploma (Treuhänder) or a Swiss tax expert diploma (Steuerexperte).
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in providing compliance and tax consulting services to international clients and/or expatriates.
- You are a reliable team player and have experience managing staff.
- You have a good network in the Swiss market and are able to build customer relationships.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Günther at [email protected]
Requisition code: 121853
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top