IFRS Intern / Consultant - Financial Services Industry team
IFRS Intern/Consultant in Financial Services Industry Team
A candidate will participate and gain practical experience on projects such as:
- design, modification and implementation of IAS 39 / IFRS 9 methodologies;
- analysis of financial assets’ characteristics;
- reviews of financial statements;
- development of accounting solutions related to financial instruments;
- methodological support in implementation of software supporting IAS 39 / IFRS 9.
- student or graduate of Finance, Economics or Banking;
- interest in financial industry and accounting aspects of financial instruments (IFRS);
- at least basic knowledge of accounting;
- ability to learn new concepts quickly;
- willingness to learn and increase practical and theoretical knowledge;
- fluency in written and spoken English;
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- ability to work under time pressure.
Additional desirable experience and skills:
- knowledge of IAS 39 and/or IFRS 9 or selected areas of these standards: classification and measurement; impairment (e.g. risk parameters estimation techniques – PD, LGD, EAD); hedge accounting;
- experience in financial institution or consulting company;
- ability to draw conclusions from information disclosed in financial statements.
- exposure to interesting advisory projects;
- rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise;
- opportunity to be a part of global work streams and cross country projects;
- career path with clear promotion schedule and broad opportunities;
- participation in various employees sport teams and activities;
- friendly work atmosphere and staff parties;
- valuable relations for life: Industry network & References from recognized professionals.
We will contact only selected candidates.
Requisition code: 118400
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top