Identity and Access Management Support Engineer
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
The Identity Access Management (IAM) team is looking for enthusiastic and security minded professionals.
This role directly supports systems and technologies that provide IAM services in a large enterprise. Potential candidates should curious learners, apply their skills to understand the challenge provided to solve, build and maintain a robust IAM platform. Systems and technologies include, but are not limited to Active Directory, Databases (SQL), Cloud (IaaS/PaaS) SailPoint, Azure Active Directory and Thycotic Secret Server.
Assist in the review and design of new IAM security technologies and support to ensure that the appropriate controls and tools are selected and operationalized. Work closely with team leads, peers, development teams, business analysts, and end users to ensure Deloitte systems have appropriate access controls and protection.
Regularly participant in new projects to learn new technologies and perform detailed feature and usability analysis based on vendor's offerings and Deloitte business needs. Support Information Security programs which include governance (policy & standards), security enhancements, new security technology evaluation and testing, project requirement gathering, internal client communications, documentation, and security awareness.
Work you'll do
As an Identity Access Management Support Engineer, you will
- Support Azure MFA deployment which includes serving as 2nd level support and working with candidate application teams looking to leverage MFA.
- Support Privileged Access Management / Identity and Access Management (IAM/PAM) Operations teams.
- Provide scripting expertise to automate critical privileged account maintenance processes.
- Assist in the review and architecture of new security technologies for IAM technologies and support to ensure that the appropriate controls and tools are selected and operationalized.
- Work closely with management, leads, peers; development teams, business analysts, and end users to ensure systems have appropriate access controls and protection.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and problem resolution of IAM service and related incidents.
- 2+ years plus experience in documenting, developing, or implementing IAM systems.
- 2+ years plus with technical experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- 2+ years plus experience with installation, integration and deployment of technology products (Security and/or IAM would be a bonus)
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Access Certification
- Provisioning/De- Provisioning
- Application On-boarding
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Privileged Access Management
- Multi-factor authentication
- At least two years of experience in Identity Management Systems
- At least one year of experience working with cloud management (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Intermediate-level of experience programming with Java, Unix Shell, .Net, Powershell and Web Services
- Intermediate-level of experience with REST APIs and XML parsing
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATSASCBJ117-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top