Identity Access Management Security Analyst
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
As an IAM Security Analyst you will support Access Governance initiatives within the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Operations team. With limited supervision, provide analysis and development knowledge for access governance related activities involving access certification, provisioning, and application/system on-boarding.
Assist in the review and design of new IAM security technologies and support to ensure that the appropriate controls and tools are selected and operationalized. Work closely with team leads, peers, development teams, business analysts, and end users to ensure Deloitte systems have appropriate access controls and protection.
Regularly participant in new projects to learn new technologies and perform detailed feature and usability analysis based on vendor's offerings and Deloitte business needs. Support Information Security programs which include governance (policy & standards), security enhancements, new security technology evaluation and testing, project requirement gathering, internal client communications, documentation, and security awareness.
As an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst, you will
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements needed for system and application integration with SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Participate in the execution of aligning applications and systems to Deloitte's IAM Governance framework, including access certification, provisioning, and application onboarding.
- Participate in the installation, integration, deployment, and support IAM tools and products.
- Deliver process improvements utilizing SailPoint IdentityIQ's Compliance and Lifecycle Manager modules
- Communicate aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the solution.
- Participates in operations and tactical planning within a team environment
- Have the ability to work with limited supervision to continuously improve the IAM posture at Deloitte from a technical and functional perspective
- 2+ years plus experience in documenting, developing, or implementing IAM systems. Preferably SailPoint IdentityIQ
- 2+ years plus with technical experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- 2+ years plus experience with installation, integration and deployment of technology products (Security and/or IAM would be a bonus)
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Access Certification
- Provisioning/De- Provisioning
- Application On-boarding
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Privileged Access Management
- Multi-factor authentication
- 2+ years Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications. An advanced degree is also preferred.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
Requisition code: E18NATSASCBJ104-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top