ID -Senior Consultant-Technology-SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)
Want to make an impact?
At Deloitte, we are looking for talented professionals who want to play a key role in this exciting journey – professionals like you. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for our clients, our people and for society. We offer the opportunity to be part of a firm that makes an impact that matters, to work with inspiring leaders and other talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to our clients in a culture that is inclusive, collaborative and one that provides exceptional career experience.
SG-Senior Consultant-Technology-SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- The individual must have hands on experience in business process reengineering, systems design, configuration and implementation of SAP system for a wide range of industries
- The individual may need to lead cross-functional (functional and technical) project implementation teams.
- Expertise in SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Secondary skill will be an added advantage.
- A good honours Degree
- SAP certified is preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. With at least 3 to 4 end to end full life cycle of project implementation experience.
- Deep hands-on functional experience in the implementation and configuration of SAP; cross-modules / applications integration experience
- Ability to analyze 'As Is' and 'To Be' business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system to user requirements.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all, mobile travelling is required.
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions; superior analytical and problem solving skills; and an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle.
Positions may be based in Singapore but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DCSE-133735-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top