ID – Consultant – Technology – SAP Support SD/TM
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Service-minded and responsible
- Work with Level 1 and Level 3 Incident Management teams to resolve production incidents
- Perform troubleshooting in production system to help in resolution of production incidents
- Work on Continuous Improvement initiatives and provide solutions to problems
- Good understanding of Business Processes
- Map Business Processes to SAP. Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents
- Maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Expertise in one of the following modules:
- Materials Management (MM)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Transportation Management (TM)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- SAP certified is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP support function
- Previous management consulting experience gained from reputable consulting firms is preferred
- Ability to analyse 'As Is' and 'To Be' business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system based on user requirement
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DC278-129597-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top