ID – Consultant – Strategy & Operation
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Strategising and visioning of new business model development, positioning, benchmarking and value realisation studies
Operational improvements in business process design and realignment in at least one of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management
- Planning, production, purchasing and sourcing
- Logistics and Inventory Management
- Customer Insights and Analytics
- Market entry
- Feasibility study, market research, competitors' study, etc.
- Sales & Marketing
- Route to market, salesforce effectiveness, promotion effectiveness, brand positioning.
Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses
Involve in discussions and work closely with Project Manager in developing recommendations
- A good honours Degree from a recognised Tier 1 university is preferred
- Min 2- 4 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English is preferred
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions; superior analytical and problem solving skills; and an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle.
Requisition code: DCSE-134015
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top