Human Resources Officer / Senior Human Resources Officer - Experienced Hire Recruitment - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
We are currently seeking a quality HR professional for the position of “Senior Human Resources Officer” in our Experienced Hire Recruitment Team.
- Work with hiring managers on developing and executing recruiting plans for experienced hires
- Conduct regular follow-up with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Source and review applicants’ profile to evaluate if they meet the position requirements, conduct prescreening interviews, maintain all pertinent applicant & interview data in the recruitment management system
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Communicate with hiring managers, employees and industry contacts regularly to establish rapport and source new candidate leads
- Manage the use of recruitment agencies and headhunters
- Perform other special projects as assigned
- Degree holder with at least 3 years’ relevant experience, preferably gained from sizable multinational companies, recruitment agencies or headhunters
- Good command of both English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of utilizing the Internet and social media tools for recruitment
- Mature character with strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent teamwork with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at different levels
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently under tight timelines. Proactive and passionate about delivering good quality service with a flexible can-do attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Candidates with less qualification and experience will be considered as “Human Resources Officer”
Requisition code: CN130233
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top