Human Capital Senior Manager
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in consulting with Deloitte & Touche Middle East will engage your skills as a strategist, giving you a key role in the planning, growth and structure of businesses. However, we're not simply looking for people who know how to think, but who can display a deep understanding of business and industry and who can work collectively as a team to translate this understanding into deliverable solutions. For this reason, consulting at Deloitte requires specialist skills that embrace areas such as strategy, operations, financials, people management and technology. If you like a challenge and the opportunity to make a positive difference in the business world, we will provide you with a professional environment geared to your growth and helping you achieve excellence in this field.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Our Consulting practice advises on a broad range of issues, from strategy through to implementation. With deep expertise in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors ensures that the advice we provide to clients is tailored to that particular sector's needs. From defining the initial strategy to planning its development and implementing its outcome, Deloitte's Consulting practice delivers end-to-end solutions to help our clients maximize their commercial potential.
To address the growing market needs, we specialize in the following 4 competencies:
- Human Capital
Role and Responsibility
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting
- mobilize and manage engagement teams
- define deliverable structure and content
- facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- direct on-time
- quality delivery of work products
- manage engagement economics
- manage engagement risk
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Business Development:
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients
- organize and lead pursuit teams;
- participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies
- Develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents
- Participate in public speaking events
- Get published in industry periodicals
- Perform role of counselor and coach;
- Provide input and guidance into the staffing process;
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities;
- Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local office
- The candidates will be joining a project team and a pool of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from other locations focused on common tools, technologies and methodologies.
Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Sector preference in the following industries: FSI,E&R, Public Sector and TMT
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
- Business development experience and high comfort level meeting with and presenting to CxO and VP levels
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement, leveraging Human Capital Transformation
- Competencies required in one or more of the followingareas: Organization Design, Talent Management or Human Resources Transformation
- Experience managing large, complex projects with 12+ resources within a consulting environment, with a vendor or within an enterprise IT team
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Requisition code: ME-132509-HA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top