Human Capital, Oracle HCM Cloud – Consultant, London & Regions
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
If you have practical delivery experience of Oracle HCM Cloud implementations and are looking to develop your career in a market-leading HR transformation and technology consulting team, then this could be the role for you. Join a team which is recognised by industry analysts (including Kennedy) for our HR Transformation & Technology capability and by Oracle for our implementation expertise.
As an Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant, you will work within our market-leading Oracle HCM Cloud consulting team within our Human Capital consulting practice. We are an Oracle Diamond Partner and the first System Integrator to earn Global Cloud Elite status in February 2016. Combining your technical expertise with your people and project management skills, this role will provide you with opportunities to lead multi-disciplinary teams in developing and delivering Oracle solutions for a range of clients.
You will be based in an office in London or the Regions but the role requires frequent UK travel for project-based work on client sites.
This is a permanent role.
As a Consultant within our Oracle HCM Cloud team you will:
- Deliver end to end Oracle HCM Cloud solutions to our clients as part of a wider project team;
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with our clients;
- Provide insight, innovation and thought leadership to clients on the latest thinking across the HR Cloud industry as a Subject Matter Expert
- Offer a strong and compelling recommendations to clients around HR Apps related matters and issues, demonstrating market expertise and building the credibility of the UK business
- Within a large project (client-facing or internal) manage a work stream and/or able to take direct responsibility for at least 2 team members;
- Ensure that all standards and processes are adhered to for any deliverables produced;
- Be responsible for mentoring junior Consultants and Analysts;
- Play an active role in the Oracle HCM practice and contribute to its development;
- Be involved in pre-sales and bid development;
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Specialist functional knowledge of at least one Oracle HCM Cloud module
- Experience of working effectively and building trusted relationships with stakeholders and sponsors at all levels
- Proven capability of influencing, coaching and advising team members
- Ability to clearly communicate a point of view
- Extensive knowledge of HRMS business processes
- Competent written and oral communication skills (for example, experience of presenting, chairing meetings, facilitating workshops, business and report writing)
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of Oracle's business strategy
- Ability to travel throughout the UK and potentially in Europe on client projects.
You are here: Consulting
Three core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Strategy & Operations
- Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world's largest and most complex business challenges. With a team of over 3,000, each of us is energised by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it's these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It's why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client's needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We're also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it's about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
In this role you will work with clients to streamline HR processes, improve efficiency and drive performance, giving clients a competitive edge and building Deloitte's Oracle HCM Cloud capability.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
How to apply
Please click on the Apply Now button above.
Requisition code: 133791
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top