Human Capital (HR Transformation) – Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work with the cross-functional consulting teams at Deloitte to help our client organizations:
- Define, structure and implement improvements to the operation of the HR function and the overall impact and value that HR can drive to the business
- Review HR processes, structure, technologies and the use of data & analytics to drive business alignment
- Maximize organizational and HR performance and establish a culture focused on optimizing business value
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of HR service delivery models, HR functions, people related risks and regulations, and alignment with corporate strategy
- Ability to provide Singapore HR & Payroll expertise as well as implementation experience
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Degree in HR or functional certification in enabling HR technologies would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8-12 years of consulting experiences
- Superior knowledge of the HR processes, operating model and structures
- Has proven experience as a Project Functional Lead across all HR functional areas/modules, with key experience on Core HR
- Has proven experience with functional design and documenting functional design specifications
- Has proven experience with all activities related to data conversion
- Has proven experience to perform testing activities (develop test scripts, design and set up test data, execute testing, capture test evidence, perform audits and sign-offs)
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Working knowledge and experience on Workday is an added advantage.
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions; superior analytical and problem solving skills; and an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle.
Positions may be based in Singapore but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DC268-129355-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top