HRIS Functional Analyst (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Deloitte's Human Capital provides consulting services to optimize our clients' effectiveness in areas such as HR transformation, HR technology implementation, leadership development, talent management and change management. Deloitte is one of the largest HR consulting practices in the world, with around 6,600 Human Capital consultants located in over 100 offices.
What is it about?
As an HRIS Functional Analyst, you will:
- Collect and analyse functional requirements to configure HR systems according to clients' specific needs, for a range of key HR processess such as performance & goal management, succession, training & development, recruitment, onboarding, compensation & benefits, leave management, etc.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure respect of project scope (deliverables, activities and level of effort, budget, planning and deadlines)
- Receive relevant certification trainings to be fully equiped to work with the new generation of HR SaaS solutions and perform efficient Project Management
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a degree in HR Management, Business, Information Technology or equivalent
- Have excellent analytical capabilities, proactive, dynamic, curious and be eager to learn
- Show an interest in technologies and how they impact HR management
- Have a global understanding of HR processes and services
- Demonstrate the ability to facilitate workshops to define client requirements
- Ideally, have a first experience in a relevant position or previous internship
- Be fluent in English, knowledge of French, Luxemburgish or German is mandatory
What do we offer?
Get hired as HRIS Functional Analyst and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page Twitter page or website
Requisition code: J129033
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top