HR Transformation Specialist Master - Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion HR)
Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) Functional HR Transformation Specialist Master
The Deloitte consulting HRT practice is a $300+ million service line, with over 1,500 consulting practitioners, and is part of a $1 billion Human Capital Consulting team. Our practice encompasses HR Strategy, technical and functional Cloud and On-Prem HR enabling technologies.
What drives you? Is it complex, challenging, possibly global projects? Is it the satisfaction of solving problems and eliminating pain points for your client? Is it working alongside and mentoring the brightest minds in the consulting industry? Is it enhancing your brand in the market by providing amazing client service and establishing career-long client relationships? You will find all of this and more with a career at Deloitte.
Working with our HR Transformation, Oracle HCM offering means you will be working with Oracle's #1 Global HCM Partner who had growth of over 30% in 2015. Our commitment to the HCM Cloud product is demonstrated in over 35 successful implementations, including leading 3 of the largest implementations to date.
Work you'll do
As an Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) Functional Specialist Master, you will use your knowledge and experience with this premier SaaS tool to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Leading your team to deliver superior results for your client
- Managing all aspects of the project, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for your client
- Building your reputation within the firm and in the market for the strong Oracle HCM Cloud knowledge you possess
- Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
Required is a minimum of 6 years' experience in the following areas:
- Hands on experience in several Full Life Cycle implementation of the Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) product, from planning to configuration through go-live
- Strong functional knowledge of the system
- Experience leading a project team, including managing workstream leads to drive their work towards project deadlines and deliverables that are on target and beyond client expectations
- Experience managing project financials, including monitoring for project issues and taking appropriate action to ensure a exceptional project completion for the client
- Experience mentoring and sharing knowledge with colleagues, to continue to grow and develop your colleagues within the practice
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Ability to travel 80% (Monday through Thursday, weekly)
- Oracle HCM Cloud Certification
- Experience supporting the sales cycle, including but not limited to responding to Requests for Proposals, presenting at Orals, contributing to the creation of Statements of Work
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
How you'll grow
We are currently hiring Fusion HR professionals.
- 5+ years' experience configuring and implementing Fusion HR
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- This position requires travel
Requisition code: E17NATCSPMMK030-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top