HR Transformation Senior Manager- Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion HR)
Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) Functional HR Transformation Senior Manager
The Deloitte consulting HRT practice is a $300+ million service line, with over 1,500 consulting practitioners, and is part of a $1 billion Human Capital Consulting team. Our practice encompasses HR Strategy, technical and functional Cloud and On-Prem HR enabling technologies.
What drives you? Is it leading complex, challenging, global projects? Is it the satisfaction of delivering incredible results to your clients? Is it working alongside and helping to develop the brightest minds in the consulting industry? Is it establishing career-long client relationships and contributing to the growth of a practice? You can find all of this and more with a career at Deloitte.
Working with our HR Transformation, Oracle HCM offering means you will be working with Oracle's #1 Global HCM Partner who had growth of over 30% in 2015. Our commitment to the HCM Cloud product is demonstrated in over 35 successful implementations, including leading 3 of the largest implementations to date.
Work you'll do
As an Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) Functional Senior Manager, you will use your knowledge and experience with this premier SaaS tool to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Leading project teams to deliver superior results for your client, while monitoring and identifying any project issues to be able to mitigate risk for your client
- Building your brand and reputation within the firm and in the market for the strong Oracle HCM Cloud knowledge you possess
- Forging strong relationships with clients that will contribute to the growth and development of the firm
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
Required minimum 10 years' experience in the following areas:
- Hands on experience in multiple Full Life Cycle implementation of the Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) product, from planning to configuration through go-live
- Strong functional knowledge of the system
- Experience leading large project teams, including managing multiple workstream leads to drive their work towards project deadlines and deliverables that are on target and beyond client expectations
- Experience managing project financials, including monitoring for project issues and taking appropriate action to ensure a exceptional project completion for the client
- Experience mentoring and open knowledge sharing to develop the next generation of leaders within the firm
- Experience developing and cultivating relationships that bring new clients to the firm, through market eminence and knowledge
- Experience leading the sales cycle, including but not limited to responding to Requests for Proposals, presenting at Orals, and the creation of Statements of Work
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Ability to travel 80% (Monday through Thursday, weekly)
- Oracle HCM Cloud Certification
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
We are currently hiring Fusion HR professionals.
- 7+ years' experience configuring and implementing Fusion
- Experience generating sales and managing project revenue/budget
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- This position requires travel
Requisition code: E17NATCSRMMK09-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top