HR Strategy & Employee Experience Consulting - Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our HR Strategy and Employee Experience team is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their HR practices in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, and greater efficiency.
Work you'll do
As an HR Strategy and Employee Experience Senior Consultant, you will use your knowledge of and experience with HR strategy, capability, and service delivery to optimize business results and customer experience by:
- Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
- Lead and manage teams or workstreams to contribute to the overall project success
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
HR Strategy & Employee Experience
New technologies, platforms, processes and systems are meaningless without the capability to leverage them to the fullest. We are often amazed at how much investment is put into new solutions as compared with the time taken to upskill the HR organization itself. After all, it's the HR professionals who are truly impacting and delivering the customer experience. Working with Deloitte enables you to focus on building the culture and capabilities you need to deliver for the future so that they don't get stale in the context of today's ever-evolving business demands.
- 4+ years' related experience
- Consulting experience required
- Superior knowledge of the HR function & processes
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: HR Strategy, HR Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition strategy, Learning and development strategy, Total Rewards/Compensation operating model and integration points with Benefits, Pension, etc., HR Business Partner Design, CoE Strategy and Design.
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops, running labs, or facilitating meetings
- Experience leading the vendor selection process(client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
- Up to 80% travel required
- 6-8 years of related experience
- External consulting experience with a big consulting firm.
How you'll grow
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCJD002-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top