HR Strategy & Employee Experience Consulting - Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our HR Strategy and Employee Experience team is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their HR practices in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, and greater efficiency.
Work you'll do
As an HR Strategy and Employee Experience Senior Consultant, you will use your knowledge of and experience with HR strategy, capability, and service delivery to optimize business results and customer experience by:
- Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
- Lead and manage teams or workstreams to contribute to the overall project success
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
HR Strategy & Employee Experience
New technologies, platforms, processes and systems are meaningless without the capability to leverage them to the fullest. We are often amazed at how much investment is put into new solutions as compared with the time taken to upskill the HR organization itself. After all, it's the HR professionals who are truly impacting and delivering the customer experience. Working with Deloitte enables you to focus on building the culture and capabilities you need to deliver for the future so that they don't get stale in the context of today's ever-evolving business demands.
- 4+ years' related experience
- Consulting experience required
- Superior knowledge of the HR function & processes
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: HR Strategy, HR Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition strategy, Learning and development strategy, Total Rewards/Compensation operating model and integration points with Benefits, Pension, etc., HR Business Partner Design, CoE Strategy and Design.
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops, running labs, or facilitating meetings
- Experience leading the vendor selection process(client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
- Up to 80% travel required
- 6-8 years of related experience
- External consulting experience with a big consulting firm.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCJD002-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top