HR Specialist/Analyst- TS/SCI
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
It is our mission to enhance an organization’s value through people. How are we doing this? By redefining human capital and how it is managed and measured. By assembling a highly talented and integrated team of broad-based business consultants and deep technical specialists. By fostering an environment of innovation. By investing aggressively in leading-edge metrics, methodologies, and tools. And, simply, by being more than your typical human resources consulting practice.
Provide support to the client with multiple functions for hiring actions, retirements, reassignments, and deployments. Provide advisory and consultative services to support the client through all phases of the recruitment, hiring, and staffing processes, including the development of strategies and the integration of services to streamline operations and create a more enterprise-wide approach to talent management and acquisition. Practitioners will use best practices outlined by Deloitte to conduct current-state assessments of HR-related business processes and provide recommendations to improve HR business operations, such as: process improvement, communications, strategy, performance management, career services, rank-in-person, performance pay, assignments, SES, and training. Provide support the client in performing transactional processes as well as other administrative requests, as necessary to support HR operations. Actions may include, but are not limited to: posting vacancy announcements, assessing and rating job candidates, issuing employee referral lists, interpreting and processing personnel actions, and updating and maintaining personnel information.
- 1+ years of consulting experience with general core Human Capital skills to include: preparing briefings and reports, communications, meeting facilitation, problem-solving, team work, and basic analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of overall recruiting, hiring, staffing, and promotion processes, with specific knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Benefits Eligibility, Pay Administration, Rank-in-
- Person (RIP) promotion, Job Code Analysis, Competency Modeling, Nature of Action (NOA) determination, Personnel Change of Station (PCS) entitlements, Veterans Preference (VetPref) policy, and Personnel Action Requests (PARs)
- Knowledge of career pathing, RIP promotion guides and factors, and promotion processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel
- Ability to facilitate client meetings and workshops to define client requirements and needs, including client training and knowledge transfer sessions as required
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision to complete tasks and able to manage ambiguity in a dynamic, task-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TS/SCI clearance is required
- Hands-on application of VetPref rules to potential job candidates and current employees, from a personnel and payroll perspective
- Experience with processing personnel actions and PARs
- Experience facilitating, executing, and tracking HR actions with complex rule sets and creating reports to provide status and metrics, as needed
- Experience creating briefings, training materials, and communications (e.g., job aids, bulletins, etc.) targeted to different stakeholder groups
Requisition code: E17ROSCPDAAD015-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top