HR Generalist (m/f) - Job based in Switzerland
Are you an HR Generalist with expertise in Swiss regulations?
Join us in Lausanne, Switzerland!
Passionate about supporting people in their daily jobs?
How does onboarding, compensation, benefits, training and recruitment sound to you?
Are you an expert in Swiss labor law? Would you like to act as an advisor for our colleagues in Switzerland? Then look no further, but send us your details already today.
Deloitte Tax Reporting Services AG (DTRS), a subsidiary of Deloitte Luxembourg, is currently looking for a HR Generalist.
What is it about?
- Manage core HR initiatives including the areas of onboarding, compensation, benefits, training, and recruitment.
- Coordinate HR matters such as entry and exit meetings and documentation, payroll instructions, absences, family allowances, military service, work certificates, etc.
- Work closely with DTRS’ fiduciary to handle payroll, tax and AHV-AVS follow-up
- Provide expert advice by dealing with various Swiss labor law questions and coaching the employees when appropriate
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, regulations and state laws
- Work closely with the HR business professionals by providing support in the performance review process
- Identify and share Deloitte Luxembourg best-practices to facilitate continuous improvement
- Provide regular metrics and reporting to Management, HR leaders and the finance department
- Act as a coordinator between our DTRS structure and Luxembourg HR Leaders to ensure alignment
- Work with managers to support them in their recruitment efforts
Who are you?
- Strong HR generalist knowledge with experience in Switzerland
- Familiar with local payroll processing and the talent/ recruitment market
- Excellent knowledge of Swiss regulations including cross-cantons specifics
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Ability to identify and address conflicting interests and to taking immediate action
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn
- Diligence to work on highly confidential topics
- Willingness to travel (between Lausanne, Zurich and Luxembourg)
- Fluent in French, German and English
What do we offer?
Join us as HR Generalist in Switzerland and:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
Deloitte is committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society—aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves.
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter page or website.
Requisition code: E125504
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top