What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
HR Executive primarily performing the generalist role, assisting and supporting overall HR operations.
- Provide support and services to employees on HR related matters
- Articulate line managers’ needs and identify solutions that can support the line managers’ immediate and long term needs and manages its effective implementation
- Maintain and update documentation filing of employee records
- Manage staff transfers, secondments and placements
- Assist to staff communications and tracking activities for the annual staff surveys, compensation pack, performance management processes, etc
- Collaborate and participate actively in the development of HR solutions with line managers
- Conduct exit interviews and analyse data to implement corrective actions to decrease resignation of talent and key staff
- Administer electronic leave management system
- Assist in driving SEA HR initiative implementation as needed
- Prepare monthly HR related and manpower reports
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma (in any discipline)
- At least two (2) years of working experience in HR Generalist role
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and spoken)
- Demonstrated ability to keep confidentiality and perform in a fast paced environment
- Maintain positive outlook and openness to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dynamic in nature
- High attention to details
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: MH43-129770-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top