HR Business Advisor
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Deloitte Global HR is responsible for performance management, operations, engagement, talent advisory, leadership assessment, workforce planning, and other strategic projects for approximately 3,000+ Global professionals.
We are seeking an HR professional to join the Global HR Advisory team. Under the direction of an HR Business Partner (Manager), this position will contribute to the seamless design, delivery and execution of a full range of HR initiatives to assigned business groups – with specific focus on the engagement, retention and development of talent.
Candidates must be based in one of the following locations:
- Canada – Toronto
- US – Princeton, Philadelphia
- Acts as a trusted advisor to employees of assigned clients groups
- Supports the execution of HR programs, processes, communications, and initiatives as appropriate.
- Supports the development of senior leadership updates demonstrating the value and results of HR programs delivered to the business.
- Advises employee and management personnel on the interpretation of personnel policies, programs and procedures.
- Supports the HRBP in all human resources related actions including new hires, promotions, transfers, terminations and cost center changes with a high degree of accuracy and according to established deadlines.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts in Acquisition, Performance Management, Talent Development, Leadership Assessment and Employee Engagement to provide seamless HR support to employees.
- Partners with our HR coordinators to handle all escalated inquiries from employees related to payroll, benefits, policies, etc. in a timely manner and resolves routine problems.
- Maintains employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations.
- Assists in processing and analyzing of data for reporting purposes such as headcount analysis, pipeline projections and other analysis as needed with interaction with finance.
- Under the direction of the HR Business Partner, coordinates, administers and facilitates the performance management processes in line with Deloitte Global HR and member firm procedures.
- Supports separation process and exit process. Develops retention reporting and summarizes trends and issues.
- Participated in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
Years of Experience:
- 4+ years of Human Resource Management experience
- Demonstrated experience in some or all of the following areas of human resources; employee relations, professional development, HR operations, performance management
- Excellent communication and listening skills: verbal, written, facilitation, and presentation skills for both internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated experience using PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfort and interest in HR data analysis; ability to provide insights based on data
- High comfort level in ambiguous situations; able to learn quickly and exercise judgment in ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills; identification and resolution of issues effectively and appropriately.
- Takes initiative and has the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple responsibilities while meeting strict deadlines.
- Able to work with people at all levels
- Demonstrated passion for understanding the business and the linkages to talent management and development.
Requisition code: DE18GLBGOP004JR0282
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top