Heat Senior Brand Strategist - Boston
Heat is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems, and kindly take over the world. Headquartered in San Francisco and with an office in New York, Heat brings to life traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of brands. We are an internationally recognized award-winning agency, garnering over 40 awards in 2016 and nine Cannes Lions to our credit. In 2016, Heat was named the Effie's Most Effective Independent Agency in North America and is one of the only advertising agencies to be named "Best Places to Work" in San Francisco. We prioritize creative thinking and take pride in what we do. We're growing, and seeking a Senior Brand Strategist in the Brand Strategy department.
What you'll do
The Senior Brand Strategist at Heat works directly with creative teams, media and the account management group, help lead day-to-day strategic planning – primarily on a sports and gaming focused account at Heat. We're looking for someone who can deliver smart, inspiring strategies and champion terrific creative in a fast-paced, yet laid-back environment. In your role, you will:
- Provide strategic leadership across all aspects of the client's business
- Write creative briefs and insight videos
- Assist in developing consumer journeys and communications plans for
- Partner with client and / or external research teams to uncover insights and identify marketing and advertising opportunities
- Bring fresh ideas on the changing media landscape
- Assist with qualitative and quantitative research
- Help lead new business pitches
- Function as a team player with regard to agency and client relations, working closely with creative, account and media team to bring the best ideas to life
- 5 + years account planning experience at a creative or digital agency
- Experienced with established qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Clever writing and compelling presentation skills
- Must be Mac proficient and well versed in Office Suite and Keynote
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Dynamic, polished communicator who can win over sharp colleagues and clients
- Self-starter with a willingness to roll up sleeves for work responsibilities
At Heat, we develop traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of consumer and B2B brands at the leading edge of today's client marketing challenges. You'll work with kind, smart, hardworking people (if we do say so ourselves) who care about the work we create. Learn more about Heat.
How you'll grow
At Heat, we focus on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level to senior leadership, we believe there's always room to grow. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, and work alongside industry-leading talent on a daily basis. Our Heaters have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
About Heat's relationship with Deloitte Digital
We've recently joined forces with Deloitte Digital to offer our award-winning creative services to allow brands to realize their ambitions at a larger scale.
At Heat, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and our partnership with Deloitte offers employees a broad range of benefits. We'll see you at the benefits meeting. Learn more about what working at Heat can mean for you.
Heat's culture stems directly from our philosophy. And if you enjoy philosophy, you can read ours here. If you're more of a math and sciences person and think philosophy is nothing more than a class you avoided in college, that's fine too.
Heat in the Community
Heat's purpose is to make an impact. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that we have the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Requisition code: E18BOSCSTGZ002-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top