Heat Project Manager- New York
Heat is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems, and kindly take over the world. Headquartered in San Francisco and with an office in New York, Heat brings to life traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of brands. We are an internationally recognized award-winning agency, garnering over 40 awards in 2016 and nine Cannes Lions to our credit. In 2016, Heat was named the Effie's Most Effective Independent Agency in North America and is one of the only advertising agencies to be named "Best Places to Work" in San Francisco. We prioritize creative thinking and take pride in what we do. We're growing, and seeking a Project Manager in the Production Department.
What you'll do
The Project Manager at Heat works directly with the creative teams, strategy and account management to help support the day-to-day project activity inside and outside of the agency. We're looking for someone who is resourceful, a self-starter and flexible that can jump in and start running with any day to day client and/or agency needs that come up. The Project Manager role is a new position for the Heat NY office and will be a great opportunity to learn in a fast-paced, yet laid back environment. In your role, you will:
- Work closely to support the ECD and Head of Strategy on managing the day to day client and internal office priorities for Heat NY.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities, managing multiple projects, schedules, and team members.
- Develop, implement, and manage project plans, including timelines and estimates.
- Manage all tasks and resourcing to ensure projects are up to date, tasks adequately assigned, and communication is clear and consistent.
- Ask the right questions and be extremely proactive when solving problems.
- Function as a team player with regard to agency and client relations, working closely with creative, account and strategy team to produce work for our key clients.
- Assist with daily set up and attendance of internal and client meetings.
- Use project management methodologies, including creation of relevant documentation.
- 3+ years of solid project management experience within an in-house marketing team or creative agency environment
- Familiarity with ad trafficking
- Intimate knowledge of the creative process and various marketing techniques
- Proficiency in Smartsheets, MS Project and Keynote
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Experience with both digital and broadcast
- Bachelor's degree
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Natural ability to develop positive relationships with clients and internal teams
- Experience working in regulated industries such as finance
At Heat, we develop traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of consumer and B2B brands at the leading edge of today's client marketing challenges. You'll work with kind, smart, hardworking people (if we do say so ourselves) who care about the work we create. Learn more about Heat.
How you'll grow
At Heat, we focus on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level to senior leadership, we believe there's always room to grow. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, and work alongside industry-leading talent on a daily basis. Our Heaters have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
About Heat's relationship with Deloitte Digital
We've recently joined forces with Deloitte Digital to offer our award-winning creative services to allow brands to realize their ambitions at a larger scale.
At Heat, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and our partnership with Deloitte offers employees a broad range of benefits. We'll see you at the benefits meeting. Learn more about what working at Heat can mean for you.
Heat's culture stems directly from our philosophy. And if you enjoy philosophy, you can read ours here. If you're more of a math and sciences person and think philosophy is nothing more than a class you avoided in college, that's fine too.
Heat in the Community
Heat's purpose is to make an impact. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that we have the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Requisition code: E18NYCCSTGZ006-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top