Heat Account Supervisor - New York
Heat is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems, and kindly take over the world. Headquartered in San Francisco and with an office in New York, Heat brings to life traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of brands. We are an internationally recognized award-winning agency, garnering over 40 awards in 2016 and nine Cannes Lions to our credit. In 2016, Heat was named the Effie's Most Effective Independent Agency in North America and is one of the only advertising agencies to be named "Best Places to Work" in San Francisco. We prioritize creative thinking and take pride in what we do. We're growing, and seeking an Account Supervisor in the Client Services department.
What you'll do
The Account Supervisor at Heat helps to shape and grow their clients' business. Responsible for managing multiple client projects, the Account Supervisor should lead their respective projects, be a trusted partner to the internal teams and effectively manage the clients and overall processes to deliver high quality work. This reports into the Group Account Director (GAD)/Account Director (AD).
In your role, you will:
- Lead and oversee projects within accounts in partnership with either GAD or AD and in partnership with the corresponding leads from Strategy, Creative, Production, and Media while ensuring successful strategic planning, creative development and execution across all projects.
- Knows the clients' business and can be an effective spokesperson for their business needs within the agency. Be sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client/agency relationship.
- Develop and manage relationships with mid-senior level clients on their accounts and become a trusted advisor and a go to person for helping them with their business issues.
- Maintain open and complete communications of client status and issues with functional agency leaders. Keep their Account Director/Group Account Director informed of the status of his/her projects, problems, plans and meetings, as well as involving agency management personnel at key times. Work with Director of Client Services/Group Account Director/Account Director to resolve important issues or conflicts.
- Leadership of their respective account teams, including Account Executives, Assistant Account Executives and Account Coordinators.
- Comprehend the full talent and capabilities of the agency—in particular, the integration of three important agency initiatives including The Heat Index, the Radeator, and the Reactor.
- Foster a team environment across all agency departments and maintain a high level of performance by the account teams and other agency personnel.
- Provide support to the Director of Marketing and Communications on new business pitches as needed and directed.
- 5+ years of solid account management experience at an advertising agency
- Both digital and broadcast production experience
- Proficiency in Keynote
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Bachelor's Degree
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Experience in the financial services space is a plus
- Polished communicator with good instincts
At Heat, we develop traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of consumer and B2B brands at the leading edge of today's client marketing challenges. You'll work with kind, smart, hardworking people (if we do say so ourselves) who care about the work we create. Learn more about Heat.
How you'll grow
At Heat, we focus on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level to senior leadership, we believe there's always room to grow. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, and work alongside industry-leading talent on a daily basis. Our Heaters have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
About Heat's relationship with Deloitte Digital
We've recently joined forces with Deloitte Digital to offer our award-winning creative services to allow brands to realize their ambitions at a larger scale.
At Heat, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and our partnership with Deloitte offers employees a broad range of benefits. We'll see you at the benefits meeting. Learn more about what working at Heat can mean for you.
Heat's culture stems directly from our philosophy. And if you enjoy philosophy, you can read ours here. If you're more of a math and sciences person and think philosophy is nothing more than a class you avoided in college, that's fine too.
Heat in the Community
Heat's purpose is to make an impact. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that we have the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Requisition code: E18NYCSCSTGZ0013-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top