Heat Account Director - New York
Heat is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems, and kindly take over the world. Headquartered in San Francisco and with an office in New York, Heat brings to life traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of brands. We are an internationally recognized award-winning agency, garnering over 40 awards in 2016 and nine Cannes Lions to our credit. In 2016, Heat was named the Effie's Most Effective Independent Agency in North America and is one of the only advertising agencies to be named "Best Places to Work" in San Francisco. We prioritize creative thinking and take pride in what we do. We're growing, and seeking an Account Director in the Client Services department.
What you'll do
The Account Director at Heat is the main point of contact for the client, and a hub of information for all project activity inside and outside of the agency. The Account Director is a polished communicator, strategic, and provides continuous business leadership. They will be responsible for driving all aspects of consumer advertising campaigns for a set of clients, and will report into the Managing Director. In your role, you will:
- Begins by working with the marketing team to learn Heat's capabilities, pitch and win a new prospect with the new business team to then run as the account lead
- Manages day-to-day client relationships and help project the growth of one of the agencies biggest accounts
- Organizes strategic planning, creative development and execution across all client projects
- Initiates development of creative strategies
- Knows the client's business intimately and can be an effective spokesperson for their business needs within the agency
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with client counterparts
- Acts as a mentor and leader for Senior Account Executives, Account Executives, Assistant Account Executives and Account Coordinators
At Heat, we develop traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of consumer and B2B brands at the leading edge of today's client marketing challenges. You'll work with kind, smart, hardworking people (if we do say so ourselves) who care about the work we create. Learn more about Heat.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of solid account management experience at an advertising agency
- Proficiency in Keynote
- Both digital and broadcast experience
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Polished communicator with good instincts
How you'll grow
At Heat, we focus on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level to senior leadership, we believe there's always room to grow. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, and work alongside industry-leading talent on a daily basis. Our Heaters have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
About Heat's relationship with Deloitte Digital
We've recently joined forces with Deloitte Digital to offer our award-winning creative services to allow brands to realize their ambitions at a larger scale.
At Heat, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and our partnership with Deloitte offers employees a broad range of benefits. We'll see you at the benefits meeting. Learn more about what working at Heat can mean for you.
Heat's culture stems directly from our philosophy. And if you enjoy philosophy, you can read ours here. If you're more of a math and sciences person and think philosophy is nothing more than a class you avoided in college, that's fine too.
Heat in the Community
Heat's purpose is to make an impact. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that we have the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Requisition code: E18NYCCSTGZ004-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top