Healthcare Provider, Revenue Cycle Transformation, Senior Manager
Health Care Provider: Revenue Cycle TransformationSenior Manager
The team – About our Provider Revenue Cycle Practice
Revenue cyclemanagement can create business and technology challenges for organizations,particularly with the changing reimbursement landscape. To meet thosechallenges, Deloitte offers among the most comprehensive set of Revenue Cycleconsulting services and products in the health care industry. We are recognizedfor innovation and thought leadership, and have developed proprietarymethodologies, tools, using analytics to help clients achieve their goalsquickly and efficiently. Learnmore about our Revenue Cycle Transformation practice.
Work you'll do
Senior Managers areprofessionals with strong records of academic and professional achievement whohave the capacity and desire for continuous development and growth. DeloitteConsulting professionals must also be capable of working and communicating withpeople at all levels of an organization. Responsibilities typical of a SeniorManager on one of these projects could include:
- Provide advisory services to senior level health care executives
- Setting engagement objectives and scope
- Oversee work plans for client engagements
- Manage activities between work streams
- Provide guidance to junior practitioners as they manage large, confidential and complex data sets
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate client meetings
- Oversee development of process flows depicting pain points in the business process
- Lead detailed analyses to draw conclusions, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
- Design and manage deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Mentor and develop junior staff
Strategy & Operations
A part of DeloitteConsulting LLP, our Strategy & Operations consultants offer insightfulrecommendations and data-fueled strategies to help our clients address some oftheir most complex business issues. We are a diverse and talented team thatsupports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application oftechnology, strategy, and process improvement. We tackle our clients'organizational strategy, financial management, supply management, innovation,and growth issues and help to enhance their business performance, productivity,and long-term profitability. Join us, and play a key role in designing ourclients' roadmap to the future. Learnmore about our Strategy & Operations practice
Deloitte'sOperations Transformation practice helps clients implement their corporatestrategy and accomplish their business objectives. Using our deep sector andtechnical expertise we transform our clients' core business and operations,helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximizeoperational efficiency.
We bring the breadthand depth of Deloitte's capabilities to our clients, delivering real value bydesigning and running impactful transformation programs. Learnmore about our Operations Transformation Practice
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in revenue cycle operations in a health care provider, consulting, and technology environment
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in revenue cycle operations in a health care management consulting environment at the senior manager level with business development and sales responsibilities
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Performed above expectations in previous professional roles
- Proven project management, transformation experience and some knowledge of technology platforms
- Competent in Microsoft suite of Business Software, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel 80%
- Must live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
- Experience in one or more the following revenue cycle functions: Patient Access, Charge Integrity and Patient Financial Services
- Experience in Clinical Documentation Improvement initiatives
- Proficiency and experience with financial, billing and reimbursement data
- Possesses a working knowledge of the UB-04, MA claim form, HCFA-1500, claim form and claim scrubber
- Experience with hospital financial and patient accounting systems, such as EPIC, Cerner, Soarian, SMS, McKesson, Invision, HBOC, MEDITECH, and Eclipsys
- Excellent undergraduate academic record (GPA 3.5+)
- Advanced degree in business or health care-related field (e.g., MHA, MBA) from a top tier program
- Professional competence in Microsoft Access
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting
- Tolerance for working in ambiguous, uncertain environments
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiative
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses onhelping people at every level of their career to identify and use theirstrengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to seniorleaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities tohelp sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global,fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formaldevelopment programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a varietyof opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University,The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we knowthat great people make a great organization. We value our people and offeremployees a broad range of benefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive andsupportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. Wecelebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them theflexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy,centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and arecontinuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people exceland lead healthy, happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by apurpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are andextends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. Webelieve that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education,giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive socialimpact in our communities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte tofeel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest thatyou do your research: know some background about the organization and thebusiness area you're applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRMSF111-SO
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top