Health Information Technology-Health Provider Manager
Systems Integration : Provide Technology Solution Development and Integration across the SDLC including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment. Deloitte's SI Capability maintains a strong focus on structuring, managing, and implementing complex technical solutions requiring deep business expertise, process optimization, and business operations knowledge to achieve significant and measurable business value
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results. Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Health Care Providers
Many Providers have felt the heavy impact of various government regulations and have experienced a period of decreasing margins and increasing emphasis on cost controls. Our healthcare professionals enable health care providers (from physicians to integrated delivery systems) to improve the cost effectiveness and quality of their care delivery capabilities. Deloitte Consulting can help clients address these and other challenges in today's complex health care environment.
Functional and Test Practice:
T he Functional and Test Practice focuses on facilitating/eliciting the definition of requirements, use cases, supporting business processes, and functional specifications along with validation and testing services for our clients. We bring together strong process expertise, proven methodology, tools, deep industry knowledge, and extensive insight to our client's business operations and systems to provide high quality results across strategic advisory and delivery services.
Essential attributes of a functionally focused Manager at Deloitte Consulting:
A Manager at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery : Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams of varying sizes in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Managers in the Functional and Test practice are required to have:
- 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Minimum of 2 Full Life Cycle system delivery implementations
- 5+ years of experience with Requirements Management and Traceability Tools such as HP Quality Center and IBM RequisitePro and IBM Rational Requirements Composer
- 5+ years of experience with Prototyping tools such as iRise and Business Process Modeling tools such as ARIS
- 5 + years of experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) for business modeling (work flows) and object modeling
- 5+ years of experience with Agile, Scrum, Waterfall or RUP Methodologies
- 5+ years of experience in translating requirements into optimized designs, and identifying design alternatives and implications on functionality, effort, performance and operations
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Have obtained one of the following formal qualifications:
- Certified Associate Business Analyst (CABA) or Certified Software Business Analyst (CSBA) from the International Standard of Definition for Professional Status in IT Software Quality
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- Certificate in Requirements Engineering or Business Analysis from the Information Systems Exam Board (ISEB)
- Experience conducting interviews with key stakeholders to understand and document the current business process
- Experience facilitating Joint Application Design sessions
- Experience defining future state business process
- Exposure to one or more of the following methodologies: CMM, CMMI, Six Sigma, PMBOK
- Exposure to TOGAF (or other architecture framework)
- Experience planning, tracking and delivering projects using Microsoft Project and documenting processes in Microsoft Visio
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including development and delivery of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor and grow junior staff
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRBB202-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top