Health and Safety Specialist–Talent Department (Human Resources)
Deloitte is currently looking for a Health and Safety Specialist to join the Talent department (Human Resources) in the Moscow office.
The role will involve:
- Preparing documents related to the special assessment of working conditions
- Preparing necessary health and safety, fire safety and electrical safety documentation
- Tracking, holding and having employees sign off on health and safety, fire safety and electrical safety training
- Organizing trainings for employees and managers in special centers
- Performing planned HS activities
- Providing advisory support on health, safety and fire safety issues to business units
- Preparing orders and monitoring timeliness of activities
- Higher education in a related area
- 1-2 years of experience in the health and safety sphere
- Experience in a multinational company is a plus
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 131042
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top